Pages

Sunday, January 11, 2015

Sweet Treats

Yesterday I made a quick and simple card for my niece's birthday, and what better to put in a kid's birthday card but candy!  I used the Stampin' Up treat cups to hold a small package of M&M's.


-Pacific Point card base and ink
-Real Red card front 
-Whisper white paper on side of card front
I then used the Sponge Daubers (#133733) to add the dots to go with the candy in the 
Treat Cups (#116802).  The ink for the daubers that I used was Pacific Point, Daffodil Delight, and Tangerine Tango.

Sponge Daubers by Stampin' Up!
Sponge Daubers
Sweet Treat Embellishment Cups
Circle Treat Cups

-1/2" Circle Punch (#119869) was used to punch couple circles in white cardstock
-2 1/2" Circle punch (#120906) used behind treat cup in Daffodil Delight          
-I also added the Brights Candy Dots (#130931).  I love these because you can use them alone or with the brad bases for them.  If you would prefer to use them with the brad bases, then the brad bases are purchased separately.
Brights Candy Dots
Brights Candy Dots
In the bottom right corner I put a birthday stamp, but I guess I got mixed up (Oops, Sorry:)) and used a retired stamp set called Make a Wish.  You could add any of your own birthday stamps, though.  Here are some from the current catalog that would be great to stamp on the card in the Pacific Point ink.

Birthday Surprise Clear Stamp Set by Stampin' Up!
Birthday Surprise stamp set
(C#134120, W#134117)


     
or



Hey You Clear Stamp Set by Stampin' Up!
Hey You Stamp Set
(C#134519, W#134516)
    
Have a great Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment