Pages

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

I love the new washi tape!

Washi Tape Card


 
Sorry it has been so long since my last post, but I will be back to posting more cards and ideas again.  The new Stampin' Up catalog is out, and it has many fabulous new items, such as washi tape and the hexagon punch I've used in the above card.
 
I used Whisper White cardstock (#100730) for the card base and background.  I used Crumb Cake cardstock (#120953) for the hexagons that have the greeting stamped on them and the Epic Day This and That DSP (#130814) was punched out and placed with dimensionals under the crumb cake hexagons. To stamp 'thinking of you,' I used both Calypso Coral and Early Espresso ink before punching it out. 
Hexagon Punch
Hexagon Punch (#130919)
This And That Epic Day Designer Series Paper
This and That Epic Day DSP (#130814)
 
Sweet Essentials Clear-Mount Stamp Set
Sweet Essentials Stamp Set (W#132085, C#126457)
 
To create the sponged look behind the greeting, I used the Calyspo Coral ink when sponging with the Honeycomb Embossing Folder (#129378) on Whisper White cardstock.  On the left side of the card, I tore various sizes of the Epic Day This and That Washi Tape (#131269) and placed the different colors of it on top of each other. 
Epic Day This And That Designer Washi Tape
This Epic Day This and That DSP and Washi Tape coordinate with the Epic Day This and That Journal (#131268), which is a great journal or book to add your pictures, notes, or other ideas to help create memories.  I'm having a great time add our vacation pictures into mine, so get one for yourself today, and have fun creating in it!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment