Pages

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Ready for Spring


 
After all the snow we had lately, I was ready to create and bring some spring to my stamping, so I created this card using some of the things from the Stampin' Up Spring Mini catalog.  It makes a beautiful card for mom.
 
I started with So Saffrom paper as the card base.  To add texture and worn look to the edges of the papers, I ran the paper snips scissors (#103579) across each of the edges of the papers (First Edition Specialty DSP 121878, Lucky Limeade).
 
I cut the Tea for Two DSP (129311) into strips size 3 1/4"x1 1/2" and used adhesive to adhere them to the Very Vanilla before adding the textured impressions using the Vine Street folder from the Sale-a-Bration catalog.  Spend $50 and you can receive this impressions folder free through Sale-a-Bration!
 
I then stamped the small flowers (Language of Friendship W122750, C122752) into a cluster using So Saffron and Lucky Limeade on Very Vanilla, punched them out with the 1 1/4" circle punch and used the Vine Street impresions folder on these, as well as on the Lucky Limeade and So Saffron circles behind the flowers.
Language of Friendship - Clear-Mount Stamp Set - by Stampin' Up!
1-1/4 Inch Circle Punch - by Stampin' Up! 
Finall, I stamped Mom (Family Reunion W122710, C122712) and punched it out and added pearls around the word and in the middle of the flowers. 
Family Reunion - Clear-Mount Stamp Set - by Stampin' Up!
Don't forget to check out My Paper Pumpkin and Sale-a-Bration items!
Have a good week and happy stamping!
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment