Pages

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Amazing Cheering


 
I love scrapbooking with Stampin' Up materials!  Here is my newest page!
My oldest daughter, Kyla, loves to cheer each school year at the mini cheer performance.  This is the page I created from the last two years of her mini cheer experiences. 
 
I started with one of the 12x12 divided page protectors in the current catalog.  There are 10 protectors in a pack (#127690).
I also created the background papers using the In-Colors.
 
Paper:  First Edition Specialty DSP, 2012-2014 In-Colors, Very Vanilla, Silver Glimmer Paper
Ink:  Primrose petals, Midnight Muse, Uni-ball Signo Gel Pen (105021)
Stamps:  You're Amazing (W126720, C126722)
You're Amazing Clear-Mount Stamp Set
Punches:  Ticket Duo Builder (126833), 1/16" Circle Handheld (101227)
Ticket Duo Punch
Accessories:  Stamping Sponges, Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Paper Daisies, 1/8" Mini Brads, In Color Dahlias, Linen Thread, Midnight Muse 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon
 
To create the flower on the page, I used the mini brad to hold the paper daisies together, placed a dahlia on top of the brad, and used the sponge and midnight muse ink around the edges. 
 
Enjoy and have fun creating a scrapbook page of your own with these materials!  Any of them can be ordered on my Stampin' Up website!


No comments:

Post a Comment