Pages

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Bags and Tags Gifting

Adding More to the Bags and Tags
 
 
If you haven't gotten the Bag and Tag Bundle yet to try out, then I would recommend it for quickly wrapping up gifts in a very cute way!  I will be using the Bags and Tags for my daughters' teacher's gifts.  Here is what comes in the Bags and Tags.  They can be purchased in a bundle or each separately. 
 
Tag a Bag BundleTag a Bag Accesory KitTag a Bag Gift Bags
                                     Bundle                        Tags                        Bags
                                     #131371                    #130153                   #131370   
 
After choosing the tag that I wanted, I coordinated with the tag by adding the Gumball Green Stitched Satin Ribbon (#126848) and the Tangerine Tango ink.  In the corner of the tag, I added a couple of the Candy Dots, which you can get in the different colors and can be used with or without the Candy Dots Brad Bases (sold separately).  The stamp on the bag and attached with a dimensional on the tag is from the stamp set Hello Lovely.
 
Hello Lovely
#130243
 
Well, I hope you enjoy the bags and tags as much as I have!  Have fun stamping!
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment