Pages

Monday, October 14, 2013

Halloween Happiness!

Halloween's almost here!
 
These can be Halloween cards or you can add the cellophane bags in the inside to make them into Halloween treats, as in the picture above.  The colors I used were Tangerine Tango, Basic Black, and Whisper White.  I love the washi tape to go with your Halloween treats, too.  I added the Witches' Brew Washi Tape (132156) to the corners and it's also a great way to close the Cellophane Bags.
 
Halloween Happiness Wood-mount StampWitches' Brew Designer Washi Tape
 
On the top layer of the card, I used the Halloween Happiness stamp (131859) and then cut it out with the Apothecary Accents Framelits (127003).  I also wanted to try out the Black and Orange Glitter (132206), so I used the 2-Way Glue Pen to only put the adhesive on certain parts of the stamp and frame. 
 
Don't forget that time is running out for you to join Stampin' Up for only $25!  This opportunity is from Oct. 7-21, so let me know if you are interested in becoming a demonstrator.

No comments:

Post a Comment