Pages

Monday, November 11, 2013

Ready for Snow?

Festive Flurries File Folder Card
 


Well, with snow possible tonight, what a better way to end the evening but with a lovely Christmas card using the Winter Frost DSP.
File Folder Card Idea Inspired by Patty (Patty's Stamping Spot)
I saw the style and video of how to create a file folder card, which uses the Envelope Punch Board, on Patty's Stamping Spot blog and then changed the design of it.
 
Envelope Punch Board
#133774
 
I used the Pool Party and Smoky Slate papers to coordinate with the colors in the Winter Frost DSP Stack (#132183).  I also used the corner rounder that is on the envelope punch board to round the top to corners of the DSP.  I stamped and cut out with the framelits (Festive Flurry Bundle W#133284, C#133285 different sized snowflakes for the inside and outside of the card, layering them with dimensionals .  I also used the Illuminate Glimmer Ink (#126857) to stamp snowflakes on the inside. 
 Festive Flurry Clear-Mount Bundle
 
I then placed rhinestones (#119246) in the middle of the snowflakes.  On the front of the card, you will also see the beautiful Silver Ribbon (#132137) and the Frosted Finishes Embellishment (#132150) to complete the look. 
Frosted Finishes Embellishments
 
On the right side of the front, where the tab is, I stamped Merry Christmas using the Petite Pairs Stamp Set (W#128706, C#122497).  For the greeting on the inside, I used one of the single stamps from the holiday collection Magical Season (#134777)
Have fun stamping, and stay warm!


No comments:

Post a Comment