Pages

Thursday, February 26, 2015

For a Sweet Baby


Well, I needed a baby card, so I decided to look at the beautiful baby DSP papers that I had.  There are many different DSP's to choose from to go with many types of cards or scrapbook pages that you would need.

I created this baby card using the Lullaby DSP (#133695), Whisper White cardstock, and Pistachio Pudding cardstock.
Lullaby Designer Series Paper by Stampin' Up!
I wanted to emphasize on the hearts on the DSP, so I used the Happy Hearts Textured Embossing Folder (from the Occasions Catalog, #137364) and the Hearts Collection Framelits (#125599).   When cutting the hearts, I used them to place in the top corner under the Wooden Elements heart (#132258).


Happy Heart Textured Impressions Embossing Folder by Stampin' Up!                    Wooden Elements Embellishments

I also used the Itty Bitty Banner Stamp Set (W#132022, C#126257) and Bitty Banners Framelits (#129267) to add the small banner on the front.  I used Crisp Canteloupe ink on the Pistachio Pudding paper.  The Crisp Canteloupe ink was also used when stamping Congrats at the top corner using the Simply Wonderful Stamp Set in the Sale-A-Bration Catalog.  

Remember the Sale-A-Bration ends on March 31, so get your free items before it ends!  You have to spend $50 in products in order to receive a free item.  Happy Stamping!




No comments:

Post a Comment