Pages

Saturday, February 21, 2015

Spotlighting the Lotus Blossoms


I love the lotus blossoms stamp set in the Sale-a-Bration catalog!  Remember, you just need to put in a $50 order to get a free item from Sale-a-Bration!

For the card, I used Calypso Coral paper and Whisper White on the card front.  I also used these colors to cut out the hearts.  The saying on the white heart is stamped in Calypso Coral, with Rhinestones on the side.  

-Lotus Blossom Stamp Set #139143
-Hearts Collection Framelits #125599

Hearts Collection Framelits Die

-Rhinestones Basic Jewels #119246

When stamping the lotus blossoms, I used Wild Wasabi for the stems.  For the blossoms, I used Calypso Coral, Tempting Turquoise, and Perfect Plum.

  I used the Spotlight Technique to punch out part of the blossom after I had stamped the coral one.
To create the coral heart behind the spotlighted section of the stamp, I traced around the outside of the small heart framelit and cut it out with the Paper Snips (#103579).






No comments:

Post a Comment